It starts with T.U.F.F. Agents Kitty and Dudley escaping from a huge tower in a beautiful land. But the music is threatening, so you know it's not a good moment.
- Kitty: LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!!!
They both run into a huge robot controlled by Snaptrap. They both scream. The robot looks down to Kitty and Dudley.
- Kitty: This looks like it's the end buddy.
- Dudley: How did we get into this mess!?
Earlier that day. "Katrina and the Waves/Walking on Sunshine" The T.U.F.F. Puppy movie (3D optional)
- Kitty: Good morning, Dudley!
- Dudley: Hey, Kitty!
- Kitty: Another great day at T.U.F.F. HQ!!
Short montage of them getting ready for work. Ends with them sitting down in there seats.
- Kitty: So, Dudley. The Chief granted you and me private vacations. So we can get away from this "Rat Race".
- Dudley: Nice!
They hear The Chief whimpering and enter his office. "Barry Manilow/Mandy" plays in background.
- The Chief: (crying, singing Along) Ohhhhhhhh Mandy, you came and gave me your soul, but I n-n-n-neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed yooooooooooooooooooooooooou!!! (sobs)
- Kitty: Chief?
- The Chief: AHHHHHHHHH! KITTY! DUDLEY! How much did you hear?
- Kitty: Right up to yoooooooooooooooooooooooooou!!! Part.
- Dudley: Why you crying?
- The Chief: (sighs) It's about time I told you this heart breaking story. It was 1974 (in flashback). A young girl called Mandy came to me. I had my eye on her the second I met her. But the bad times came. She had to leave me (shows Mandy getting on plane). I never saw her again.
- Kitty: Wow. That's so sad!
- The Chief: How'd you get in the flashback?
- Record scratches. Flashback ends in a puff of smoke.
- Kitty: Well, I, uhh....
- The Chief: Never mind.Just get outta here.
- Dudley and Kitty leave.
- Kitty: Ya know, Chief's birthday is coming up. Maybe we can do something special for him.
- Dudley: How about a magician?
- Kitty: No way! I'm still loosing the weight from the last one. (Burps. A rabbit leaps out from her. Awkward pause)
- Dudley: Weird.
- Kitty: Wait! Crazy idea!
- Dudley: How crazy is it?
- Kitty: Maybe we can find Chief's lost love life and bring back there spark.
- Dudley: You're right.
- Kitty: Huh?
- Dudley: That is crazy... So crazy it could work! It's genius! You're a genius, Kitty!
- Kitty: (blushes) Awwwwwwwwwwww, thanks Dudley.
- Dudley: Awwwwwwwwwwww, you're welcome Kitty. Come on. I know my way around a computer. We can use an internet map.
- Kitty: They have maps on computers?
- Dudley: Yeah. I just never used them in situations like this. I could use it to find your house and come over.
- Kitty: Dudley, we live in the same neighbourhood.
- Dudley: We do? What's your house number?
- Kitty: 33.
- Dudley: No Way! I'm 34.
- Kitty: Get out!
- Dudley: O...M...G!!
Keswick throws his shoe at Dudley. It hits him in the nose, and then it hits Kitty on the head.
- Dudley: Ow!
- Kitty: Hey!
- Keswick: JUST USE THE C-C-COMPUTER!!!! THERE'S ANOTHER 5 WHERE THAT CAME FROM!!!
- Kitty: I-I don't even want to know.
Dudley types away on the computer.
- Dudley: All right, we need her name to start the search.
- Kitty: Chief! What was Mandy's last name?
- The Chief: I never got it right. But it started with a G (makes a G shape with his fingers).
Dudley types some more on the computer. The camera zooms in on in three possible locations.
- Dudley: The possible locations are: New Jersey, West Virgina and Washington D.C.
- Kitty: Great. Looks like we have a road trip on our hands.
- Dudley: Where? (looks at his palms) Gotcha. (gives Kitty a friendly punch.)
- Kitty: LOL Wut!? Anywho, start up the T.U.F.F. Mobile!