Plot: During a global prank, Kitty admits she loves Dudley.
- W.S.: We interrupt this program to bring an urgent message. It is announced that tomorrow will be the last day of the world due to the sun's age!
- Keswick: OH MY GOSH!!!
- Kitty: WHAT?!
- Dudley: NO!!!
- The Chief: YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! DARN YOU! DARN YOU ALL TO HECK!!!
- Kitty: What?!
- The Chief: I've just always wanted to say that.
- Kitty: Oh. (thinking) The Chief brings up a good point! Maybe I should fulfill my last wishes before I die. (speaking) I have to go.
- Dudley: Where exactly?
- Kitty: Paris, France. I want to full my last wishes. So I'm telling them what I really think of their country.
- (transition to Kitty at the top of the Eiffel Tower with a megaphone.)
- Kitty: ATTENTION PARIS! YOU GUYS STINK! ALSO, YOUR SIREN SOUNDS WEIRD!!!