Intro: The Suit Comes Off
- (The episode starts at The Chameleon's lair)
- Kitty: Freeze, Chameleon! You're not getting away with...umm, what are you doing again?
- Chameleon: I'm just on the treadmill! I had one too many rhinoceros beatings yesterday.
- (Chameleon's tail gets stuck on the treadmill. He tries to pull out his tail without prevail).
- Chameleon: Ahhh! Kitty! Stop this crazy thing!
- (The treadmill pulls the Chameleon and loops him around a few times before flinging him. As Chameleon is being flung, his suit quickly slips off of his body.)
- Chameleon: (off-screen) AHHH! (crash!)
- (Cut to Dudley and Kitty heading to the treadmill. Chameleon gets up, but only a part of his silhouette is shown.)
- Chameleon: Stupid Treadmill.
- (Cut to Kitty and Dudley up close. The faces are respectively that of embarrassment and disgust.)
- Dudley: Geez, man! Make yourself decent!
- (cut to The Chameleon with only his face on-screen; He looks down and screams)
- The Chameleon: Don't look! (runs at a cartoonish speed)
- (Kitty turns off the treadmill then looks down at the Molecular Transformation Suit on her feet!)
- Kitty: Hey, look. His suit came off! This looks interesting.
- Dudley: I call dibs on the suit! (runs up to the Transformation Suit) Its mine! My precious. My precious.
- Kitty: (sarcastically) That was not weird at all. Come on, Dudley. Let's confiscate it and do an analysis.
- Dudley: MINE!!!
- (meanwhile at T.U.F.F. HQ)
- The Chief: (with Keswick) I can't believe we survived the bone-cracker!
- Keswick: Good thing Du-Du-Dudley and Kitty didn't come.
- Kitty: Keswick, we confiscated The Chameleon's Molecular Transformation Sui... HEY!!! Two things. First, you have no soul, Keswick. And second, where did it go?
- (Dudley puts on the Molecular Transformation Suit.)
- Kitty: Dudley, what were you thinking?!
- Dudley: Oh, right. Sorry. Here, you have a go.
- Kitty: Gee, thanks Dud...hey, wait a minute!
- Keswick: Guys, you're missing the big picture here. In the wr-wr-wrong hands it could cause a part of The Chameleon's personality could spread on Dudley.
- Kitty: I think Keswick may have a point here.
- Dudley: Kitty, this suit is awesome! I couldn't hear you because I was fiddling with it while you were telling me not to fiddle with it.
- Kitty: He never even listens to me.
- The Chief: Don't look at me.
- Dudley: Kitty, you should try it.
- Kitty: I'll pass. Besides, I wore villain's clothes one time. Snaptrap's clothes, but they were too itchy (shows a picture of Kitty in Snaptrap's clothes itching herself).
- Snaptrap: It's only because my mom won't pay for a good tailor.
- Kitty: Yeah, we all hate your mom. Now get back into your jail cell!
- Snaptrap: Yes, ma'am! (runs away and locks the jail door) I shall now, plot my revenge! Or not. Because all I basically did was lock myself up in a prison cell.
- Kitty: DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?! (alarm goes off)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.