The A-CD Kudley Series: The First Child is the second movie of the A-CD Kudley Series.
- Kitty: Dudley, I have a suprise for you!
- Dudley: Where!?
- Kitty: It's this sentence. Wait for it. I'm pregnant!
- Dudley: Oh my gosh. Just...awesome!
- Kitty: Right. I wonder if it's a boy or a girl.
- Dudley: I sure hope it's a boy.
- Kitty: I don't care if it's a boy or a girl.
- Dudley: Hey wait a sec, we should have a baby shower
- Kitty: I'd say in two months.
[2 months later, there's a baby shower]
- Keswick: I brought a new crib for the baby.
- Kitty: How thoughful of you, Keswick!
- The Chief: I brought some clothes, I hope it's a girl because they're all pink.
- Kitty: It better be...
- The Chief: It's true, because I didn't spent $80 on nothing.
[Agent Maria walks in]
- Kitty: Maria, glad to see you here!
- Maria: So, wait, what is this for again.
- Kitty: The new baby. If it's a boy, i'll name him Robert
- Maria: What about George
- Kitty: I actually like that name better!
- Dudley: When will the baby come?
- Kitty: The doctor said in 7 months.
- Dudley: Aw, 7 months later.
- Kitty: All you need to do is be patient.
- Dudley: Fine.
[Drago the Wolf walks in]
- Drago: I have a suprise for you!
- Dudley: Wait, who are you again?
- Drago: Drago the Wolf.
- Dudley: Oh.
- Drago: Anyway, I got some pacifiers, bottles, and 2 ton of diapers. Luckily, they were on sale.
- Dudley: I don't think we'll ever have to get diapers.
- Kitty: Thanks, Drago!
- Drago: No problem!
[7 months later. The baby is coming!]
- Kitty: Dudley!
- Dudley: Yes, Kitty?
- Kitty: I think the baby is coming. Ow.
[Dudley rushes Kitty to the hospital]
- Dudley: NURSE! WE NEED A NURSE!
- Nurse: I'm available.
- Dudley: Whew.
[A little while later...]
- Nurse: According to this sonogram, the baby is healthy.
- Dudley: Good.
- Kitty: Meet me in one hour, okay?
- Dudley: Ok. I love you
- Kitty: I love you too.
[One hour later]
- Dudley: I finally finished the novel I was reading. Hey, wait a sec, it's been an hour. Time to go check on Kitty!
[Walks into room. Kitty has a baby in her arms]
- Dudley: Oh my. Is it a boy or a girl?
- Kitty: It's a boy.
- Dudley: What should we name him?
- Kitty: How 'bout... George, the name Maria wanted to name him.
- Dudley: Good idea.
- Nurse: Congratulations Mr. Puppy, you are now a father.
- Dudley: Yay!
[14 days later, they arrive home]
- Kitty: Boy, the crib Keswick got is pretty big.
[George yawns and falls asleep]
- Dudley: Wow, he's so cute.
- Kitty: Absolutely.
[The next day, Kitty brings George to T.U.F.F.]
- Dudley: HEY T.U.F.F.!
- Kitty: Dudley, calm down. You don't want George to cry, do you?
- Dudley: No.
- Kitty: Everyone, it's a boy!
- Chief: I sure hope I still have my receipt.
- Keswick: I want to h-hold him!
- Kitty: Sure.
[George touches his nose]
- Keswick: Haha he's funny!
[hands Kitty the baby. Suddenly, Agent W gets intel that Snaptrap is going to rob a bank]
- Snaptrap: Attention T.U.F.F. Agents! I will... aw, that's a cute baby you have their Kitty. I change my mind about robbing a bank.
- Dudley: Good.
[Dudley does an action-pose]