T.U.F.F. Nutcracker is a Season 2 episode and the 2nd Christmas Special.
A classic Christmas tale gone T.U.F.F. as Dudley and Kitty figure out the mysteries to the nutcracker while avoiding Snaptrap, who claims himself the Rat King.
- This is the only hour-long holiday special.
- One of the few episodes not to use the usual folder opening.
- The plot of this episode does not relate to the original ballet in any way except for:
- The Nutcracker: Dudley was given this and Snaptrap wanted it. Near the end, it turned into King Errol.
- The Music: Used throught the special.
- The Antagonist: Both are rodents. (Snaptrap is a rat, The Mouse King is, well, a mouse)