Plot: Kitty and Dudley get stranded on a maroon island. Now they have to find a way out of it.
- Dudley: "Great. (In Kitty's eyes, Dudley's body is a roast) where are we gonna get some food now?"
- Kitty: "Oh, I know where we can get some food."
- Dudley: "You do? Oh boy! Where is it?... Umm, why are you coming towards me with a knife and fork? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Cutaway to Kitty licking and picking her teeth with her claws. We see that she has gotten a big bloated stomach from eating Dudley. Then she sighs in relief.
- Dudley: "KITTY! LET ME OUTTA HERE! I CAN'T BREATHE!"
- Kitty: "Ohh, quit squirming around and you'll be out of there in three weeks."
- Dudley: "AHHHHHHH!! MONSTER!!!"
- Kitty: "No Dudley, it's my stomach. I'm so hungry I could eat the Chief's cooking."
- Dudley: "OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU THAT HUNGRY?!"
- Kitty: "A cat can't live on dogs alone."
- Dudley: "THAT'S WAY OUT OF CHARACTER!!!"