Plot: When Keswick turns on the shopping, the whole headquarters is suddenly filled with worthless junk from the gang. After discovering there completely useless, Kitty and Dudley demand refunds.
- This episode reveals that Kitty has a weakness for bubble wrap.
- Things bought:
- automatic pizza machine for Dudley (just reveals an ad for a pizza company)
- Diamond incrusted flea collar for Kitty (for actual fleas)
- power cordless freezer for Keswick (is to heavy to lift)
- mini clip on cup holder for the Chief (doesn't work on his kind of car)
- lifetime supply of bubble wrap for everyone (the only good thing they got)
- this episodes title resembles salesman
Bubble Wrap Gag
- Kitty sees a pile of bubble wrap and dives into it.
- The guards join in with Kitty.
- Kitty rolls down a roll of bubble wrap.
- When the guards try to stop Dudley and Kitty, Kitty plays with some bubble wrap.
- Dudley orders a lifetime supply of bubble wrap for everyone.
- The ending card is made of bubble wrap.
- Dudley and Kitty both pop one of the bubbles in the ending card and say "pop".
Lines (couldn't spell Quotes correct)
- Kitty "must...pop...wrap"
- Dudley "patience Dudley............I! CAN'T! WAIT! ANY! LONGER!!!"